- Revised date • Winter Gardens, Blackpool, 8 October 2021 • Tickets
- Picturedrome, Holmfirth, 12 November 2021 • Tickets
- Cheese & Grain, Frome, 26 November 2021 • Tickets
- Buttermarket, Shrewsbury, 10 December 2021 • Tickets
- O2 Ritz, Manchester, 28 January 2022 • Tickets
- Leadmill, Sheffield, 11 February 2022 • Tickets
- Revised date • Rock City, Nottingham, 25 March 2022 • Tickets
- Revised date • Gala Theatre, Durham, 29 April 2022 • Tickets
- Cardiff University Students Union, Cardiff – 13 May 2022 • Tickets
- Revised date • Leeds University Union, Leeds – 10 June 2022 • Tickets
- Revised date • O2 Institute, Birmingham, 16 September 2022 • Tickets
Recent Gig Reviews
- SWX, Bristol – 6 March 2020
- The Roadmender, Northampton – 15 February 2020
- The Welly, Hull gig – 24th January 2020
Lux Familiar Cup 2019 – The Full Story
Much for the studio pundits to chew over in our four-yearly tournament to rank all the band’s songs in order. Our eventual winner had clearly been training for four years to be a knockout specialist, as it surged through to win the knockout stage from fifth place in the huge “Baguette Dilemma” Round, where over 1500 people voted in 391,950 random matchups. Read the full story here.
Change of Lineup: Karl Benson joins Half Man Half Biscuit
Guitarist Ken Hancock last appeared with the band in August 2017, when he was said to be “under the weather”, and has been replaced with Karl Benson.
Karl, who had subbed at a couple of gigs in the past, came on this site to introduce himself after a few people had become confused by previously knowing him under a different (stage) name with another band.
Above: Karl Benson (left), with Nigel Blackwell at the Robin 2, Bilston, February 2018